General Data Protection Regulations
- Pursuant to the art. 4 (7) of the European Parliament Resolution and Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of the natural persons related to processing of the personal data and on free movement of the data (hereinafter referred to as: „GDPR”), the personal data administrator is Flora Urbanica s.r.o., Company-ID – 03413080, registered office – Rybná 716/24, 110 00, Prague, incorporated by entry in the commercial register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, section C, insert 231267 / registered at the Trade Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator“).
- Contact details are as follows:
Address: Rybná 716/24, 110 00, Prague
Phone:+420 773 105 056
- Personal data means all information on the identified or identifiable natural person; identifiable natural person is a natural person who may be directly or indirectly identified, in particular with a reference to a certain identifier such as a name, identification number, location details, network identifier or one or more special elements of physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The administrator has not appointed any appointee for the personal data protection.
Sources and Categories of the Personal Data Processing
- The administrator shall process the personal data provided to it or the personal data which the administrator gained based on the processing of your order:
- the first and the last name
- e-mail address
- The administrator shall process your identification and contact details as well as the details needed for the contract performance.
Legal Reason and the Purpose of the Personal Data Processing
- Legal reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the agreement by you and the administrator pursuant to the art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR,
- meeting legal obligations of the administrator pursuant to 6 (1) (c) GDPR,
- eligible interest of the administrator for provision of direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to the art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR,
- Your consent with processing for the purposes of provision of direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial messages and newsletters) pursuant to the art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR in relation to the Section 7 (2) the Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on some services of information company if the goods or services have not been ordered yet.
- The purpose of processing of the personal data is
- processing of your order and performance of rights and obligations resulting from the contractual relation between you and the administrator; in case of the order, personal data are required which are necessary successful processing of the order (name and the address, contact details), provision of the personal data is necessary requirement for conclusion and performance of the agreement, without provision of the personal data it is not possible to conclude the agreement or perform it by the administrator,
- meeting legal obligations against the state,
- sending commercial messages and performing further marketing activities.
- The administrator automatically individually provides decision-making within the meaning of the art. 22 GDPR. You have provided your explicit consent with the processing.
Duration of Storing of the Personal Data
- The Administrator shall store the personal data
- during the time necessary for performance of rights and obligations resulting from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and asserting the claims from these contractual relationships (during the time of 15 years from termination of the contractual relationship).
- during the time before the consent with processing of the personal data for the marketing purposes was withdrawn, it is maximum for 5 years, if the personal data has been processed based on the consent.
- After expiry of storing of the personal data, the administrator shall erase the personal data.
Recipients of the Personal Data (Subcontractors or the Administrator)
- Recipients of the personal data are the following persons
- participating in delivery of the goods/services as well as implementation of payments based on the agreement,
- provisions services of operation of the e-shop and further services related to operation of e-shop,
- provision of marketing services.
- The Administrator does not intend to pass the personal data to a third country (to a country outside EU) or an international organization.
Personal Data Processors
- Personal data processing is performed by the administrator.
- According to the conditions determined by GDPR, you are entitled for the following:
- the right for the access to your personal data pursuant to the article 15 of GDPR,
- the right for rectification of the personal data as per the article 16 of GDPR, or limitation of the processing as per the art. 18 of GDPR,
- the right to erasure the personal data as per the art. 17 of GDPR,
- the right to raise an objection against processing as per the art. 21 GDPR,
- the right to data portability as per the art. 20 GDPR and
- the right to withdraw the consent with processing in writing or in the electronic form to the address or e-mail of the administrator indicated in the art. III hereof.
- Furthermore, you have the right to lodge a complaint at the Office for the personal data protection in case you assume that your right for protection of the personal data has been breached, or you can contact the respective court.
Conditions for the Personal Data Protection
- The Administrator declares that it has accepted all suitable technical as well as organisational measures necessary for the personal data protection.
- The Administrator declares that only the persons authorized by it have the access to the personal data.
- With sending the order in the Internet form you confirm that you have got acquainted with the personal data protection conditions and that you accept them in their whole scope.
- By ticking your consent in the internet form, you agree with these conditions. With ticking the consent, you confirm that you have got acquainted with the personal data protection conditions and that you accept them in their whole scope.
- The Administrator is obliged to change those conditions. The new version of the personal data protection regulations shall be published at the website as well as you receive a new version of the regulations to your e-mail address you provided to the Administrator.
These regulations became effective as of 1.2.2020